Why You Should Buy Tuli`s Heel Cups Reviews 2017 Update
How are you coping with your heel pain and if like millions of people you struggling with the dreaded plantar fasciitis.
Have you been suffering from Plantar-Fasciitis for over 6 months?
It maybe worth considering investing in some heavy duty heel cups like Tuli`s or Gelstep.
Plantar Fasciitis Support Groups all sing the praises of these two products.
But which one will suit your stressed heels?
This guide will help you decided to buy Tuli`s Heavy Duty Heel Cups VS Gelstep Supports.
7 Proven Self Help Tips You Should Do.
- Soaking Feet In Epsom Salts
- Increasing Your Vitamin B12, Bromlein And Magnesium
(Read related post: Plantar Fasciitis Relief in 7 Days)
- Rolling an Ice bottle of water under the sole of your foot heel to toes
- Massage Feet this breaks the scar tissue down
- If Ice doesn’t help try warmth ice can make the pain worse for some people
- Buy good running shoes
And never go barefoot!
Many patients i have treated and met who have suffered from PF all say that the Cortisone shot do not work.
They are extremely painful and for most only last a few days.
Also they are not good for your bones! , And may damage your tendons.
10 BEST Work Shoes/ Boots For Heel Pain Sufferers
- Red Wings
- Timberland Pro
- Heavenly Boots
Where Can You Buy Tuli`s Heel Cups
- Direct From Your Podiatrist
Tuli`s Heel Cups Come In two Strengths,
Classic and Heavy Duty.
Both are well made strong with a soft structured design that will support your heel and fascia tissue.
But I would suggest if you have severe plantar fasciitis pain and you have already tried several insoles, injections or other treatments
You should Buy Tuli`s Heel Cups for Heavy Duty Support
Learn more about the classic and heavy duty Tuli`s Heel Cups below
Tuli`s Heel Cups will support your feet when you suffer from….
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendon
- Heel Spurs
- Post Surgery Comfort
- Shin Splints
13 Reasons WHY you should buy Tuli`s Heel Cups…. in my opinion!
- They are super comfy in all shoe types.
- Made of soft thick gel not a hard density material, this allows them to be pliable and comfortable all day.
- Instant relief when walking
- Best Orthotic Support to wear after surgery.
- Built in shock absorbing design within cup this absorbs every move you make.
- They will out live any other gel insert on the market!.
- Mild cases totally cured 5-7 days of wearing gel cups!.
- Improves walking gait and aligns body to natural position.
- Suitable for wearing for long periods of time.
- Reduces inflammation and sore heels.
- All round protection when running or high density sports including crossfit training.
- Reduces further heel inflammation trauma to foot.
- Can be transferred to different shoe types.
Tuli Heel Cups Sizing
How to get the best fit for your heels,
Tulis heel cups come in two sizes for you to choose from
Mens US Shoe Size 7 and Under and Women US Shoe Size 9 and Under
Weight 40 Kg’s to 80 Kg’s
Mens US Shoe Sizes 8 and up and Womens US Shoe Sizes 10 and Up
Weight over 80 Kg’s
Whats the difference between classic vs heavy duty Tulis?
Classic Gel Heel Cups – flexible enough for any shoe.
Good all day plantar fasciitis support and comfort.
Heavy Duty Gel Heel Cups – provides additional thickness and support for athletic performance.
I recommend these ones to patients who have had multiple treatments or tries insoles previously which have not worked.
Tuli`s Heel Cups Instructions
Insert each heel Cup, waffle side down, into the heel of the shoe. Carefully put on footwear and reposition Cups as needed.
Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly. Press with a towel to remove excess moisture. Air dry completely before reuse.