Best Electric Foot File for Pedicures Guide 2017
Choosing any new product can be a tricky issue with so many options and opinions thats why i have complied a list of the Best Electric Foot File For Pedicures Guide 2016.
These are the Best Electric Foot callus removers on the market in 2016 in my opinion and you can read full reviews with customer testimonials with the pros and cons of the product.
This I hope will make your choice of buying a callus removers a lot easier, and one that suits your hard skin and safe to use without hurting yourself.
What is a Electric Foot Files For Pedicures?
In our search for the best electric callus removers reviews the first question you should ask your self is ….
Why Do i need an electric callus remover?
Having your own electric callus remover allows you to do a mini pedicure
any time you wish on your feet.
Some people naturally have thickened heels some wear a lot of open sandals and flip flops hard skin will form.
Maybe you walk around barefoot a lot, what ever the reason hard thick split heels can be painful and look embarrassing.
Caution is always required when using files on hard skin especially feet,
Be careful not to over use as you may damage the skin and cause a wound or a cut which may bleed.
I do not recommend Diabetic Patients use electric callus removers.
I would suggest a podiatry salve cream such as Gehwol Salve which naturally softens the callus and is the #1 selling cracked heel cream online.
How does a Electric Foot File for Pedicures Work?
Electric foot file for pedicures work by exfoliating and shaving the dead and thickened skin away.
They have rotating pumice rollers or discs have small indentations that as they rotate in a circular movement they skim away the dead hard callus and polishes the skin until its smooth.
Features of Electric Foot File For Pedicures
- Quicker results then applying a callus remover cream, when using on your heels you get an instant skin removal and polish.
Normally using a good quality salve cream will take 4-7 days.
- Re usable and longer lasting.
You can purchase additional pumice discs and files for your remover and the electric filer is discreet and can be taken on holiday with you.
- Unlike the old “cheese grater style removers” Electric callus Removers are not aggressive and less likely to cause pain or ripping go the skin.
- Leaves skin looking smoother , feels lighter , natural and healthy looking.
- Easy to use only light movements of the file are needed for the perfect finish.
1: Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device– Tidy powerful kit for feet.
We start with the Emjoi Micro Pedi Callus remover its a tidy and very powerful machine.
It spins at 360 , 47 times a second!. Fast!
A cordless and rechargeable model with a lot of strength and power each time it is used.
- It gently buffs and exfoliates dead skin away in seconds.
- Normally it comes with a 1-2 year manufacturers guarantee depending on supplier and it requires 2xAA batteries.
- I love its cool safety feature that when applied to hard to the skin the callus remover will automatically stop.
- The removable and replaceable callous rollers are very easy to replace and easily available online. They have blue rollers which have an extra coarse coating and the standard files are grey.
They come in packs of 4 and are priced around $7 /£9 on amazon.
All my patients agree that the Emjoi Pedi is a reasonable priced electric callus remover,
it is simple to use, and the rollers are easy to change,
Basically it does what its supposed to do, remove hard callus for the skin.
2: Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File-3 Crystal diamond heads for accurate filing and buffing.
Next on our list of the best electric callus removers reviews is the Amope Pedi.
- The Amope turns on easily by twisting the silver ring on the left side of the file. For a salon standard treatment you only need to gently glide the roller head over the thickened or hard skin.
- It gently exfoliates and you will see the dead skin pieces filing away.
Only use on dry skin.
- Do not press down to hard and if you do like the Emjoi its safety device will stop the file immediately.
Light weight electric callus remover that you can take in the shower.
Quiet and discreet remover hardly any noise.
The extra coarse roller file leaves feet feeling silky smooth in 5 seconds.
3: Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi – Smooth & Silky in minutes.
The smooth Scholl Velvet Smooth Express is probably the most known on the market.
This powerful hard skin remover is probably the most talked about when researching for the best electric callus remover reviews on youtube.
And for many good reasons too, the first of the pedi range it offers a smooth polished salon finish in seconds.
Dr Scholl is a hugely worldwide known brand for foot care products and its reputation for excellent products is highly respected in the foot health industry.
This product lives up to all its hype, amazon customer reviews are in their 2000 + and growing.
The key benefits of the Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi include:
- Ergonomic design makes it a breeze to use.
- Its long handle make holding and steering the remover over your feet easy.
- Comes with one crystal roller exfoliating file.
- You do not need to soak your feet in advance it can be used on dry feet.
Scholl have a few Electric Callus Removers the bests one I believe are:
Scholl Velvet Express – Removable heads you choose- 1 coarse head included.
Scholl Wet and Dry – Rechargeable -Only one head- Dual Speed
Scholl Velvet Diamond– 1 Extra coarse head included – Removable heads-
Customer reviews state that the Scholl Velvet can be a little noisey! compared to other electric callus removers.
The long handle makes it very simple to steer around the heels and sides of the big toe.
3-5 seconds is all you need to exfoliate the hard skin at a time.
4: The Scholl Wet & Dry -Waterproof Callus Remover use in the shower!
This is the newest file on the block and the thing i love about this one has two speeds
and that it is rechargeable so no batteries to replace.
It can be used in the shower or bath and also when your feet are dry,
I personally feel this is better!.
A great tool you can use in between pedicure visits or on holiday to keep your heels looking smooth when wearing flip flops or sandals.
- Water proof electric file
- Dual speeds for severe callus on the heels or gentle exfoliating on the toe joints.
- One coarse roller included, replacements are available.
- The best finish I’ve found on rough heavily callused heels.
If you are looking for the newest Electric callus remover and love to be the one of the firsts! with new gadgets you will not be disappointed.
Leaves an amazing polished smooth look and feel to the worst heels.
Rechargeable and waterproof
I personally prefer to use an electric foot file for pedicures then a pumice or emery foot file because it takes just seconds to do.
A electric callus remover treatment is so much better as it removes more hard skin especially on my heels and bunion joint so much more than i could do with a pumice or file ,
Plus it takes a lot less effort.
So why would you not want an electric foot file for pedicures on your feet?
Maybe you your heels are already pretty smooth and you just need to hydrate them with a podiatry salve cream which softens and nourishes the skin.
Or maybe you live with a Podiatrist and you get them to do your feet already for you!
Well if not i would 100% recommend you try one, test them on your feet and within 7 days i bet your feet feel smooth and the roughness has gone.
And new in 2017 is the Scholl Velvet Smooth nail Care Set
If you struggle with thick toenails this new pen style electric toenail set will make life so much easier when its time to trim your toenails.