Expert Strategies To Remove Nail Fungus
(BONUS 7 over the counter toenail fungus treatments check list).
01 Dec 2017….. By Zara MCFHP MAFHP
So today I’m off to meet a new patient with toenail fungus!
8 out of 10 people i meet have nail fungus ranging from early stages to full blown thick crumbly smelly toenail fungus.
If you are wondering if your toe or finger nails might have a fungal infection then these are some warning signs easy to spot!.
- Nail becomes slightly discoloured yellow or orange tinge
- White spots or lines within the nails
- Nail splits and ridges appear
- Toenails become very thick and crumbly
- Toe Jam or white stuff under the toenails
- Nails Smell
7 Over the counter toenail fungus treatments
These products are available online on Amazon, In Store at Walmart, CVS, Boots, Superdrugs etc….
- Daktarin (athletes foot cream use on nails)
- Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment
By the time i meet new patients with fungal infections,
normally they have already tried a over the counter toenail fungus treatment or two….
Thats why i am always confident recommending my #1 choice of treatments.
Im a huge fan of natural remedies to cure toenail fungus Nail Fungus Treatment by Amoils
- Clinically proven this 10ml topical solution is applied directly onto your nails.
- Takes 1- 2 bottles to get decent results
Ok for Early to mild stages of toenail fungus in my opinion
2: Daktarin Cream
Known for treating athletes foot!
A great cream for drawing out the discolouration in toe and finger nails especially if you wear nail polish!
- 10-14 days yellow or tinged nails will look healthier.
- Rub onto the nails directly for best results.
3: Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment
- Scientifically proven to effectively treat fungal nail and help prevent it from spreading
- 2 months and nails are healthier and fungus free for most
- Apply daily 1-2 bottles needed
Available in the UK only,
Excilior has over 200 applications so will last 1-2 months at least.
- No need to file nail and solution drys super fast.
- Strong solution can compare to Loverly.
Canespro advertises Removal of fungus in 2-3 weeks! GREAT!!….
And the reviews seem to back this up too!
- 3-6 weeks i believe is more accurate
- One set is sufficient for one big toenail or two small/toenails/fingernails.
Is there hope for my nails?
Yes, of course!
But miracles do not happen over night and patience is needed when curing toenail fungal infections in nails.
5 Expert Tips To When Treating Fungus in Nails
- Keep your nails short and filed down.
- Good foot Hygiene wash feet in antibacterial soap
- Fresh socks daily
- Apply your product daily
- Boost your immune system increase vitamin c and zinc
To learn more about my #1 recommended fungus treatment click here
Need more advice and expert strategies
read these 3 Posts now…
Watch On Youtube Here….