You MUST Watch Before You USE The Scholl Velvet Smooth Nail Care Set
Whats included in the System?
- 1 X scholl velvet smooth nail care set Blue PEN + 3 Heads
- 1 X File Head
- 1 X Buff Head
- 1 X Shine Head
How much does it cost to buy?
2017 RRP £39.99 But I recommend Amazon.co.uk as they have kits starting from £17.99
Why Buy a Electric nail file for your toenails?
The problem with toenails as we get older is that
a) They become thick and hard to cut, and
b) We can’t reach the toenails to cut them !
Electric nail files have been used in Chiropody and Podiatry Clinics for years and if you visit a nail bar all the technicians use them!
- Easy to hold
- Alternative to clippers when you have weak hands.
- Results are like you expect from a Nail Salon .
- Safe and Simple To Use.
- 3 Step process protects and strengthens brittle nails.
- Thins thick calloused toenails
- Compact kit can be taken on holiday to keep nails trimmed.
Follow these 3 easy steps for perfect toe nails
USE THE 3 HEADS SUPPLIED
Step 1 :
- Best results clean hands or feet first and dry well.
- Remove the battery seal
- Remove protection cap
- Click blue file head with #1
- Switch on speed to normal or fast (normal is more precise accurate)
- Round the toenail edges for good toenail care and leave no sharp corners
- Always move the file in one direction to prevent damage to nail
- Direct the file into a slow curve for fingernails
- Replace the file head with #2 BUFF
- This smoothens out and evens the nails surface
- MAX 15 SECONDS per nail Every two weeks is safe for the nails health
- Gently move the head over the nails surface without too much pressure staying on one spot
- Finally wipe the nails with a damp cloth to remove debris
- Apply head #3 Shine head to polish and shine
- circular movement side to side not too much pressure
- When you see your desired shine stop
Watch the above video for Suppliers Instructions on how to use the scholl velvet smooth nail care set.
Bonus Tip For Salon Condition Pedicure For A Fraction Of The Cost!
Scholl Recommend another one of their products for shiney looking healthy nails.
The nail care oil contains minerals and vitamins essential for nail health.
The Nail Care Oil will strengthen, soften and leave nails looking stunning.
Scholl nail care oil ingredients
Scholl Velvet Smooth Nail Care Oil is enriched with a seven-oil complex.
This formula contains sweet almond, sunflower seed, linseed, apricot kernel, avocado, argan and shea seed oils,
as well as omega 3 and vitamin E.
The oil helps soften and moisturise the cuticles, for healthy looking nails. The brush allows for easy application.
Additional Note: Replacing the heads
You only get one of each of the needed 3 heads supplied and these will only last a 1-2 months.
Refills are available and cost from £7.95 Buy Here…Scholl Velvet Smooth Nail Care System Refills
If you are concerned for your nail health?
You may need to firstly treat the toenails or fingernails for fungus or bacterial infections .
When you apply nail varnish often the varnish suffocates the nails and this will discolour and you will notice the nails becoming
- White Spots
If your nails look like this i would highly recommend you read my blog post on what does toenail fungus looks like here:
As a Foot Health Practitioner I am not really one to promote a tool that does my job for me!
But i can totally appreciate the Impact scholl velvet smooth nail care set will have in the audience it is promoted in.
Women in particular spend over £450 a year keeping their nails healthy and looking good at Nail Bars!
So for under £20 the nail care system is a good purchase financially and also it does what you need it to do too!
It Files and buffs finger and toenails down, smoothing rough edges , thinning thicker nails.
And leaves them polished and shiney and looking great!
The only one issue i may have with the nail care system and that is there is always a possibility a user may over use or hold the file heads too long in one spot !
This will not only hurt by burning but also damage the nail and the nail bed.
So be super careful if you purchase this product and read the instruction fully and if in doubt visit a Foot Health Practitioner to do the job for you like me !