How to naturally cure warts using natural ingredients that you probably already have in your fridge!.
The cause of warts is from the human papillary virus or HPV, and like all viral infections warts can easily spread and form on any part of the body.
The most common spot for a wart is on your foot, finger, or face.
I meet patients all the time who have tried the bazuka the verruca, wartners, dr scholls treatments along the way,
and for most they have not cured their warts and the treatments have caused pain and scaring to the skin.
if you have a choice of using a acid based product or freezing spray on your skin would you choose those of a treatment that will naturally cure warts without pain and damaging the flesh around the wart?
I know i would!
Thats why i steer my patients towards products that naturally cure warts like Amoils , Marigold Oil, Tea Tree oil.
Try these natural ingredients you may already have in your fridge
- Bananas ( Rub the inner part of the banana skin/ peel all over the wart
- Apple cider vinegar
- Garlic ( crushed use the juice)
- Raw honey
You will need to treat the wart on your foot at least twice a day with the above ingredients.
If you think this sounds a little messy,
Then i would point you in my preferred choice of products that naturally cure warts.
Immune boosting natural supplements that will help you cure warts
Another way to improve the speed of naturally curing warts is to supplement you body with immune boosting vitamins.
Vitamin c and Zinc are proven vitamins that increase your health levels.
So if you are under parr and not feeling 100% try add these two vitamin supplements into your daily diet.
The quickest way is to take vitamin supplements but you can increase foods that naturally contain vitamin c and zinc .
Foods that contain Vitamin C include:
- Red peppers
Foods that contain Zinc Include:
- Kidney beans
- Pumpkin seeds
- Flax seeds
I believe purchasing the vitamins supplements not only makes life easier but also it is more cost effective then buying and cooking additional food.
Practice good foot health care
Always practice good foot health care when you discover you have a wart or verruca on your foot.
Warts spread easily and are very contagious so i would recommend you take care at home to prevent your loved ones catching your warts!
- Do not share towels.
- Wear flip flops in communal areas like pools and gym changing rooms.
- Wash your hands well if you touch the wart when treating it.
- Do not pick at the callus! apply a plaster if you are tempted.
- Walking barefoot around the house increases the chances of the wart being spread ! so wear slippers or flip-flops indoors.
- Clean the shower and bath with antibacterial products after you have used it.
So you now know how to naturally cure warts so get going with my 3 step process.
- Buy a high quality natural wart and verruca remedy i suggest H-Warts Formula.
- Increase your immune system by boosting with vitamin c and zinc.
- Daily good foot health hygiene.
If you have a question of comment do so below, i am always happy to assist.
You can visit us at our Facebook page like us and ask questions.
Please tag and share this page with your friends and family who may need some help with their feet!