WATCH THIS VIDEO …. Dr Paul Thomas MD Giant Wart Freezing Monster Warts Using Liquid Nitrogen
The 10 Steps To Giant Wart Freezing
- Numb the area
- Deep freeze the tissue to remove the wart
- Wash hands to prevent cross contamination
- Liquid Nitrogen is an extreme Freeze it feels so cold but its burning.
- Roll the Applicators held onto skin and wart 1-3 seconds at a time
- The Skin goes White as the LN is applied
- It Will Really Hurt!
- He keeps applying until 1 mm is applied
- This should shrink down so the root is removed
- Moleskin can be applied to pad and once the blister forms the wart is gone!
Why to Warts Go Black after freezing?
The black within the blister is blood,
Thats a good sign that the liquid nitrogen has gone deep enough in the tissue to kill of the warts blood supply.
Over a few days the Black blister will get hard and eventually drop off the foot with the plantar warts core attached!.
How much does cryosurgery cost?
In the UK presently the lowest fees are £190 / USD$ 240 but its worth shopping around .
Alternative painless treatments to Cyrosurgery
I work with a lot of patients children and adults who suffer from warts and verruca.
And the biggest concern always ” Is the treatment going to hurt”
Thats why i believe in using natural plant based treatment as my first choice when removing warts.
Pain Free Wart Treatment
- Pain free applications
- No dressings required
- Skin and tissue is not scared or damaged
- Easy applicators
- Cheaper than cyrosurgery
- Can be done in the comfort of your own home
- Not an over night result
- Takes 4-16 weeks on average
- Daily application can be tedious
I personally would say the pros out rule the cons, if you are serious about getting rid of your plantar wart or verruca then a daily application is not going to be hassle.
Just think of the end result …… WART FREE FEET!
I would direct you towards the H Warts Formula Which the Product my patients use and i have over 10 years experience and success with the Oil.
Dr Paul Thomas MD Giant Wart Freezing Video