13 Reasons Why You Should Buy Tuli`s Heel Cups Reviews 2017 Update
Do you suffer from plantar fasciitis?
and you are finding every day a struggle with content agonising heel pain?
If you are not coping with your heel pain you are not alone,
millions of people all suffer from mild to severe strains of inflammation of the heel fascia tissue,
And its no laughing matter….
Have you been suffering from Plantar-Fasciitis for over 6 months?
If you have I’m sure you have already tried many different ways to ease and heal your aching foot.
You have lots of products to choose from BUT which ones actually work?
Plantar Fasciitis Support Groups all sing the praises of Medi-Dyne Heel Cups.
But which ones will suit your stressed heels?
This guide will help you choose the right fit and comfort support before you go ahead a buy tuli`s heel cups online.
7 Proven Self Help Tips You Should Do.
- Soaking Feet In Epsom Salts
- Increasing Your Vitamin B12, Bromlein And Magnesium
(Read related post: Plantar Fasciitis Relief in 7 Days)
- Rolling an Ice bottle of water under the sole of your foot heel to toes
- Massage Feet this breaks the scar tissue down
- If Ice doesn’t help try warmth ice can make the pain worse for some people
- Buy good running shoes
And never go barefoot!
Many patients i have treated and met who have suffered from heel pain and plantar fasciitis all say that the Cortisone shot do not work.
They are extremely painful and for most only last a few days.
Also they are not good for your bones! , And may damage your tendons.
10 BEST Work Shoes/ Boots For Heel Pain Sufferers
- Red Wings
- Timberland Pro
- Heavenly Boots
Where Can You Buy Tuli`s Heel Cups
- Direct From Your Podiatrist
Tuli`s Heel Cups Come In two Strengths,
Classic and Heavy Duty.
Both are well made strong with a soft structured design that will support your heel and fascia tissue.
But I would suggest if you have severe plantar fasciitis pain and you have already tried several insoles, injections or other treatments
You should Buy Tuli`s Heel Cups for Heavy Duty Support
Learn more about the classic and heavy duty Tuli`s Heel Cups below
Tuli`s Heel Cups will support your feet when you suffer from….
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendon
- Heel Spurs
- Post Surgery Comfort
- Shin Splints
13 Reasons WHY you should buy Tuli`s Heel Cups…. in my opinion!
- They are super comfy in all shoe types.
- Made of soft thick gel not a hard density material, this allows them to be pliable and comfortable all day.
- Instant relief when walking
- Best Orthotic Support to wear after surgery.
- Built in shock absorbing design within cup this absorbs every move you make.
- They will out live any other gel insert on the market!.
- Mild cases totally cured 5-7 days of wearing gel cups!.
- Improves walking gait and aligns body to natural position.
- Suitable for wearing for long periods of time.
- Reduces inflammation and sore heels.
- All round protection when running or high density sports including crossfit training.
- Reduces further heel inflammation trauma to foot.
- Can be transferred to different shoe types.
Tuli Heel Cups Sizing
How to get the best fit for your heels,
Tulis heel cups come in two sizes for you to choose from
Mens US Shoe Size 7 and Under and Women US Shoe Size 9 and Under
Weight 40 Kg’s to 80 Kg’s
Mens US Shoe Sizes 8 and up and Womens US Shoe Sizes 10 and Up
Weight over 80 Kg’s
Whats the difference between classic vs heavy duty Tulis?
Classic Heel Cups – flexible enough for any shoe.
Good all day plantar fasciitis support and comfort.
Heavy Duty Heel Cups – provides additional thickness and support for athletic performance.
I recommend these ones to patients who have had multiple treatments or tries insoles previously which have not worked.
And new to the range…
Tuli`s Heavy Duty Gel Heel Cups- These have extra comfort shock absorbing cushions and Extra Comfort for sports.
Tuli`s Heel Cups Instructions
Insert each heel Cup, waffle side down, into the heel of the shoe. Carefully put on footwear and reposition Cups as needed.
Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly. Press with a towel to remove excess moisture. Air dry completely before reuse.
Choose Your Medi-Dyne Tulis Heel Cups
For more help and expert advice you may be interested to read these posts
I hope you have found this post helpful and you can start the recovery of your heel pain,
Im afraid heel pain won’t go over night but you can help yourself i believe by investing in not only good orthotic supports,
but also supplementing your body with health vitamins and minerals,
Stretches and rest.
And if you have any comments or questions please leave me one below or join the foot pain relief expert Facebook page.
Zara MAFHP MCFHP
Foot Health Practitioner & Expert Foot Blogger